Windchill provides a way to manage the user/group access to a particular folder. Below are the steps to follow to provide/deny the access to a folder.
- Create an ACL with desired access permissions from policy administration.
- Go to the folder where the access restrictions should be applied and right click on the name
- Select “Edit” and uncheck the “Inherit domain from parent“
- Click on find and select the ACL from the pop-up and click on OK
- Click on OK on “Edit Folder” pop-up
This applies the ACL to the folder.